Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Let's Hear it for the Tunez!

I have taken to jogging again. A little sunshine was all it took to get me moving. Now if only it would stay and stop snowing on and off we'd be good to go. I had to use the old treadmill tonight since it was cold and windy. Brrr...

Oh, but the tunez. Yeah. I love to jog to some good music. On the old ipod tonight I listened to:

1. Annie Lennox- Womankind
2. The Cure- Just Like Heaven
3. Silversun Pickups-Checkered Floor
4. Annie Lennox-Ghosts in My Machine
5. Red Hot Chili Peppers- My Friends
6. The Cure- Fight
7. Blondie-Hangin on the Telephone
8. John Mayer- Something's Missing

Good times dudes. Couldn't do so much of my life if I had no music.

Love and peace out.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

I love The Cure and I love Anthony from RHCP :) Oh, and don't tell Rox but I don't own any John Mayer. Shhhh....

Anonymous said...

Don't own any John Mayer?! Scandalous! lol!

That Annie Lennox disc is one of my all-time favorites, I just love her!

Don't even get me started on treadmill mishaps and being all in shape.

-Rox