Saturday, December 8, 2007

oh lordy

It is likely not the best time to be posting, as I have been out all night imbibing, but I needed to say hi to everyone and let you know I am still alive and well and am just busy and distracted these days. I must sleep though, I am grossly deprived and am over a huge hump of busy-ness now-yay! i hope all of you are well and are getting into the wonderful Christmas spirit! Even though I'm not really religious, it's still my favorite time of the year, just all the magic and anticipation and spirit of it all. I have such great memories of it, family and love and giving, it's all good, no complaints.

Peace to all of you!

4 comments:

Patricia said...

woo hoo, i love a lil tipsy posting :)

you do realize you were tipsy and said that you're over a huge hump, right?

i'm just sayin is all.

Anonymous said...

Oh good, you sound fabulous! You are cute when you are tipsy-blogging. I'm glad you are having season fun!

Rox said...

Drunk blogging is the new drunk dialing! LOL!

Glad to hear you're over your hump. Seriously.

anabel said...

Good of you to check in.

Happy Holidays!