Wednesday, August 22, 2007

It's all new to me......


















Well first I got some new bedding........




















And then I got me a new puppy!

And then I finally took the 5 minutes required to figure out how to download pictures off my camera so I could post them. I took some video with the camera, which I also just figured out how to do, but wasn't sure how to post the video off of it without some sort of software or some crap like that, and I am now in arrested technical development!! I will need assistance from Chunks or maybe hubby for that one, as he is the pc police in our house. Saves us all a lot of grief in the long run really.

Puppy girl Casey is doing great and keeping us all busy and entertained. She went the whole night last night, from 11 until 6:30 before she needed to pee/poop so I was totally impressed!! She is very smart and sweet and I already love her to total pieces!!!!

OH MY GOD, she just asked the kids to let her out by whining at the door!! She is so damn smart, just barely 8 weeks old, only 4 days in our house and already asking to go outside, I am so jazzed!!!! Awesome!

Gotta go clean up some crap now(literally!). Have an awesome day all, and we'll post some vid of the new pup soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm glad that you have new bedding, but OMG the puppy is so totally cute. I'm waiting for the vid. Me and the kids spent way too long looking at laughing baby footage yesterday thanks to Rox. Today we are ready for puppies.

Chunks said...

She is even cuter than she was! HOLY MOLY!

The Bedding? Um, DIVINE! It looks like a Love Shack baby! That's a King bed? I'd get lost in a bed that big...

tornwordo said...

A new bundle of love. And she gives you presents to pick up every day, lol. Can't wait for puppy vids.

r said...

aww...

What a little cutie. Puppies are the best. The best!