Thursday, September 27, 2007

I'm off

And no, I don't mean my rocker, although I can't blame anyone who thinks as such-har har.

I am not even a blogger. I can't even pretend to be. I am making it a weekly thing these days. I'm much more voyeurist than performer, apparently.

I am flying the coop tomorrow. I have managed to avoid any real planning of any sort, and am really hoping that it doesn't bite me on the ass real hard about 10 pm tomorrow night when I can't find a room to sleep in. Pray for me. heehee. I am feeling nervous and excited. I am flying solo all the way, for three whole nights. All alone. Sounds really nice, yet I am so not used to being alone for longer than a couple of hours that I am a bit worried that I will feel lonely, and I don't want to waste my sabbatical on petty emotions such as loneliness. I want to savour it, enjoy it, live in the moments, and take them in.

Since I have no plan and wish to not feel rushed in any way, I am going to the gym in the morning for a nice workout and then coming to get ready at a nice leisurely pace, then doing some last minute prep shopping and packing. It may be dinner time before I get my lazy ass out of town and I just don't care. I aint cooking the dinner, and that's all that matters, mofo's!! haha.

My hubby had already taken the Fri and Mon off for me to go on the wine tour I jammed out on, so I am free to roam the rangelands until sometime Monday. It just feels bizarre to me, it's almost like some sort of out of body thing, usually he's all worried and wanting to know the plan and what and where and why and how and he is totally laid back about it as well. I love it.

I will try to post some pics on here when I get back, I have been busy with life since me little breakdown and can barely find time to my basic maintenance these days it seems. I deserve a break me thinks. And a kitkat bar.

Ciao for now and have a fantasmigorical weekend!!

4 comments:

Chunks said...

Should I clean my bathrooms?

heeheee!!

Have a fricking awesome weekend! You haven't had one in a year and deserve it!! I can't wait to hear of your adventures! If you come up here, we are vlogging it bitch!

No pressure though. I'm off to watch your vid.

Patricia said...

oh man, i am gonna be thinking about you all weekend! what an adventure. i'm hoping it's absolutely everything you never planned it to be :)

tornwordo said...

Have lots of fun! And relax!

Anonymous said...

Oh god. A Rox/Devo vlog would be so enjoyable.

I am going to be thinking of you this weekend, off in the wide wide world, adventuring. It's romantic as hell. I think something amazing is going to happen. You know, something to fill your sails.